Pea Ridge United Methodist Church membership is open to any and all who seek the presence of God in their lives. Baptism is a requirement for membership. If you have not been baptized, please contact our pastor to schedule a personal pre-baptism counseling session. If you have been baptized in any denomination, you are free to join whenever your heart is called to do so.
Persons may become members of Pea Ridge UMC by:
- Vows and profession of faith
- Transfer from another United Methodist Church
- Transfer from another body of the Christian Church
- The renewal of vows if they have lapsed
Profession of faith includes:
- Affirming your baptismal vows
- Commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord
- Commitment to live the Christian life and remain a faithful member of Christ’s Holy Church through your prayers, your presence, your gifts, your service, and your witness.
If you would like to discuss membership with a pastor, the following options are available to you:
Indicate your interest by filling out the information card in the pews during worship or call or email Rev. Scott Stewart. Once you are ready to make your commitment, come forward when the pastor gives the invitation prior to the last hymn during worship.